• Category: Professional Courses

Confused about selecting a proper Post Graduate distance education course

Unsure of choosing a PG course in Mechanical stream? Here on this page you will find advice from experts.

I had pursued Mechanical Engineering degree from The Institution of Engineers (India) in March 2015 and am working in a Public Sector Undertaking on Diploma level. I want to do a distance post graduate course but not willing to do M Tech or MBA. Can you suggest me some Post Graduate distance courses relevant to Engineering field to enhance my career?
    Experts: do advice.
  • #139030
    You have many career options in different fields. You can also study Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM). Master's degree in safety engineering is a good course, you can take up. Applicants are required to have a bachelor's degree; recommended fields of graduation level include engineering and the physical sciences. Commonly this course includes-biomaterials, explosion engineering, Information security, emergency plan development, safety evaluation. Some of the institutes address is given below-
    1. GMR Aviation Academy, Hyderabad-GMR Aero Tower, 4th Floor, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shahabad, Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500409
    2.GMR Aviation Academy, New Delh- Old Udaan Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Beside Terminal 1D, Indira Gandhi International Airport , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110037

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• #139056
    You can contact the following universities for Masters in various engineering subjects , as per your interest.

1. Delhi University
    2.Tripura Universtiy
    3. Andhra University
    4. BITS Pilani

They are conducting PG courses in engineering, which are approved by AICTE, NAAC, UGC and DEC.

Moreover you may surf to find a subject to your interest .