CET exam basic questions about how to prepare for it.

Have queries about CET exam? Worried about preparation? Find advice from experts on this page.

I wanted to ask some questions about the CET exams 2016. What books should I refer to crack the examination? Are tables, squares, cubes, etc important anbd need to be memorized?
    Which best colleges should I target for CET exams. How can I get in touch with someone personally since I have various doubts?
  • #139250
    The answer to your question will depend on which CET are planning to attempt. CET or common entrance test is conducted by various boards, various universities and in some cases even by colleges for admission into UG, PG and doctoral courses. Books, syllabus and study plans will obviously differ depending on which CET you plan to give.
    In general talking about tables, squares and cubes. These are all things that can be calculated (even without a calculator) with ease. However, if you want to save time, one should know tables till atleast 10 if not 20 and also know the squares and cubes of 1-10. It will save you tons of time during calculations and will also help you in making quick decisions while answering questions by eliminating options.
    Rest of your questions can be answered when you furnish further details.

Farheen

• #139340
    There will be many CET couching classes conducted, you can join them and if not you can prepare from the CET books and old question papers.