How to change the notification setting in facebook?

How to avoid the notification of accepting friend request a notification coming in my Facebook account?

Whenever I am accepting a friend request a notification coming in my chat ( Facebook messenger).
    Is there any settings so that I can avoid getting such notification? Because by getting such notifications my messenger is box getting full and I am wasting my time to search my previous chat history.
  • #139277
    It is very easy to avoid notifications from any body. Login to you Facebook account. Click notification link. On right top corner setting link is there. open it. Now you are available with so many choices to change. As per your choice and need change the setting and get rid off notifications.

• #139294
    Don't worry its not a hurdle.Jut go to notifications by log in to your account then you can see setting link at right side on top by clicking it you can change the setting in favour ti avoid such notifications

• #139313
    Hey, Its very simple and easy way to stop or avoid this one.
    1. Login your account by Mail Id/Mobile no./User Id with your password.
    2. Click on the notification link.
    3. Click on the right top corner setting.
    4. Change there what you need from many options there.
    5. And get the rid off such type of notifications.

• #139316
    Till the time I did not any right answer to solve my issues. I do not want notification on my messenger when some one add me or when some one whom I add.

• #139385
    As per my knowledge the face book also depends on the windows version your using or the app that your using. I will give some steps which I had followed when I was facing the same problem.
    To rid of notification you have to do some settings for a Page:
    Login to your face book
    Go to Settings at the top of your Page
    Click Notifications on the left side
    Read those carefully and edit it as per your requirement i,e change your notification settings.
    Hope This may help you. If not then give the details of your os.