• Category: Miscellaneous

Are there no genuine data entry jobs online?

Are you searching for data entry jobs online? Wondering which ones are genuine? Find advice from experts on this page.

I have been trying to search data entry jobs or article writing jobs online. But I have come up empty handed. There are only scams either leading us to loads of pages or trying to fetch money.
    Could anyone suggest me some genuine sites?
    I have even tried writing articles but am not that good at it. If you could also suggest how to improve my vocabulary and good writing skills then it would be helpful.
    Awaiting advice.
  • #139352
    Most of the data entry ads on the paper and the online classified are more like scam. Some are just there to add some penalty and get money off the workers. And the money from such work is not much good either. So you have to work harder in order to get better data entry jobs. I'd suggest checking some of the following freelance market for the data entry work.

1. Upwork
    2. Freelancer
    3. Guru
    4. WarriorForum
    5. Fiverr

These are the sites where you can sell your unique data entry stuff. And this makes things lot easier. I have found that those who are working on these platforms are making some decent money. Some are even making more money than their regular jobs. This will surely help make anyone have some decent money. Just try to jump into other skills while you can. Because data entry, and other small jobs don't pay much longer.

• #139402
    Now a days there are a lot of data entry job advertiser on the media like paper, TV or online. But some are fake and others are true. In my view there are most of genuine. They want to obtain the excess work from us. Main fact is that their term and conditions are very strict and they over also on the conditions. By joining to their sites you need to work hard and reach to their target. Some sites are also pay you a login bonus like :

www.clickxa.com

This site is completely genuine and it gives you the login bonus Rs. 1.00 per day.

There also another tools and many earning options.

Another site which is famous all over world also give the real income to its members. This one is

www.clicksense.com

This site also contains many options.

• #140373

If anybody is interested in making money( in lakhs) just bh reffering 2 members .
    Seriously this is not joke and I can give the proof also.
    If anybody is interested contact me on
    email: singhmanitee@gmail.com
    Site name is zarfund
    So anybody can join under my team for proper guidance
    Link: https://www.zarfund.com/ref/fc2b167a08/register