Calculation of West Bengal Higher Secondary marks for 2007

Searching for the formula to calculate West Bengal HSC marks for 2007? Find responses to your question on this page.

I am 2007 pass out of West Bengal higher secondary exam.
    In
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/35025-How-To-Calculate-Percentage-in-West-Bengal-Higher-Secondary-Certificate.aspx
    I read about the calculation process and it was very helpful. My question is that is there is any official link or documentation available stating the calculation process for year 2007. This is required for my official purpose.
  • #139492
    To calculate the process of the year, you can use percentage calculator .com. This is a site where if you fill their parameters correctly then it will give the percentage process of the year.

• #139545
    In order to make a parity with the other Examination Board, West - Bengal Higher Secondary has formulated a mechanism for the computation of marks so that the percentage aggregate marks appear to be attractive.
    The rule to be followed for the calculation of marks is to take five best papers and by calculating the average of those papers can indicate one's best marks. Suppose the the aggregate marks obtained by an aspirant in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and the Language - paper - Bengali is less but exclusion of the Language - paper Bengali by Biology or Computer - science enhances the total aggregate, there will be inclusion five best papers for determining the final aggregate.
    However, there exists a condition that the papers taken for the examination should be passed with a minimum qualifying - mark being 30 for each subject.