Which courses and exams are required to become a bank legal advisor?

Aspiring to start a career as a legal advisor at a bank? Get guidance from experts to know which courses and exams are required to become a bank legal advisor.

I want job as a legal advisor in bank, but my education is MCA, which is different from this advisor field. I want to know what should I do for getting job as a advisor as I don't have any degree related it. Please suggest me if any exams are there for it so I can give directly without degree of law.

Thank you.
  • #140225
    QUALIFICATION TO BECOME BANK LEGAL ADVISOR
    Bachelor degree of law is the minimum qualification required to become legal advisor in any services, whether it is bank, defence services or corporate etc. Higher qualification always gets weightage in case of legal advisory job. Formats in terms of qualification and experience required for the post of legal advisor differs slightly from bank to bank and it also depends for which vacant post application is sought from the aspirants.
    Bank appoints legal advisor in two categories i.e. permanent appointment and fee based appointment. Apart from bachelor degree in laws you must have minimum 50% score in intermediate or 10+2 class. After acquiring bachelor degree in law you must have some experience in related field. Years of experience differs from bank to bank and it is different for different post. Your MCA degree will may help you in your profession but it is not required for the post of legal advisor. Without bachelor degree of law you are not suitable for the post of legal advisor.