M.Sc. or PG correspondence or online course in Dietician and Nutrition

Aspiring to study dietician and nutrition? Searching for correspondence or online courses? Find advice from experts on this page.

I want to know which universities in India offer M.Sc.( Dietician and Nutrition)/Post Graduate Diploma in Dietician and Nutrition) in correspondence or online mode?
    Secondly I want to know whether online diplomas offered by foreign universities are recognised by UGC here?
    Experts: do advice.
  • #139820
    Here is an Institute where you apply for distance MSc CND -Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics. The course is being run through The Institute of Distance Education (IDE), University of Kerala.

You can go for this course after doing the following courses:
    B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc.(MLT), B Sc Home Science, B.Sc Biochemistry, B.Sc Microbiology, MBBS, B.Sc Zoology and BDS etc.
    The total course fee is quite moderate , about Rs 10,000/- only paid in two Instalments.

If this information is useful in any way do let me know.