• Category: Technology

Best PC Tablet in range of INR10000 to15000

Planning to buy a new Tablet within 10k to 15k? Check out the expert suggestions on which are the best currently available in the market in the 10k to 15k range.

Within a short time I am planning to buy a new PC tablet. My budget is between 10k to 15k.
    According to the experts which tablet would be the best to purchase?
    Please also suggest for the following:-
    1. Out of 7" or 10" which would be better?
    2. Should I use Android or Windows OS?
    3. If Android then which version out of Jellybean, Kitkat or Lolipop should be preferred?
    4. Within this range which company gives 2 GB RAM and good battery back up?

Please also guide by listing the features of the suggested tablet.
  • #139755
    As per your specification I think acer will go best the model and details of it
    Acer One S1002-15XR (NT.G53SI.001) Hybrid (2 in 1) Atom 2 GB 25.65cm(10.1) Windows 10
    Processor: Intel Atom (Z3735F) Memory (RAM): 2 GB eMMC Capacity: 32 GB Screen Size: 25.7cm (10.1) Touch Type: Notebook Operating System: Windows 10 SUPC: SDL525518746
    The cost of this 14 k to 15 k.
    According to me Windows OS is better because if you face any problem later you can trouble shoot the problem by using your PC. Where as android you need to go the service center only.
    I hope my information must have helped you.

• #142746
    I would recommend you the tablet which I had purchased last year. It is Samsung galaxy tab 4. The Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 has unimpressive specifications at first glance. Just like all other Samsung devices, much of the Galaxy Tab 4 casing is made of plastic. It does not have Gorilla Glass, but it offers a very smooth feel, without any trace of friction.
    The tablet comes with voice calling facility and is endured with awesome features that any gadget freak aspires for. When it comes to gaming it is the best tablet for gaming and the fact is that I was able to play a game like GTA San Andreas on it for hours without overheating of tab.
    Battery backup is good and has long lasting life. I have been using it since 15 months now and it has not given any problems till now. I would recommend you this tab as per my experience.