• Category: Study Abroad

What are higher education options available for commerce graduate student in USA?

Aspiring to opt for higher studies in US after M.Com? Searching for courses online? Then on this Ask Expert page you will get response to your queries.

I am commerce student and completed M.Com. I have 3+ years of teaching experience. I want to pursue higher studies in USA. What are options I have considering my background and career scope later? what exams need to be cleared for those higher studies?
    Experts: do advice.
  • #139777
    To pursue higher studies first select the university you wish to go for and which suits you qualification or the area which you interested. Create an application package that they will be convinced about your study. Build up scores and recommendations so that you will a good student for that university.
    To apply for going abroad you need to read the terms and conditions which is available on line.