• Category: Technology

Can I make my own website for free? What is the procedure for it?

Interested in making own website? Find advice from experts on this page.

I like to write Hindi poems and stories and many more things. So I want to create my own website and add many new things to it.
    What should I do?
    Is there any way to create my own my website all by myself?
    Whenever I search for website making on google it takes me to pages of website makers who charge money for it.
    Is there any way to make it for free? Or to learn website making ?
  • #139923
    Yes, You can make your own websites free. To Create the free you must follow these steps:-
    1. Go to a website that is weebly.com
    2 Then register you on the website.
    3.Choose which type of website you want to create.
    4.choose the website URL
    5. Create and design you website,
    6. Finally publish your websites.

Customize your sitewith complete control over the look and feel of your website, from its domain name to its layout, colors, and content.
    No design skills needed,Choose from hundreds of gorgeous website templates or build your own design using HTML and CSS.

Note:- Please do not skip any steps.

Saket singh
    Everyday Learner

• #139924
    The best way to start with Blogger. Prepare your blog if you have Google account. Give it a name and start writing a post in it. Later on, if your blog start getting huge traffic and you want to have a website name, then buy a domain. Blogger is free. You first prepare a blog by Blogger.com and if you wish, buy a domain with free hosting on blogger.
    Paresh B. Gujarati

• #139946
    You have plenty of options when it comes to free website. Some of the options are as follows -

1. Weebly
    2. WordPress
    3. Blogger
    4. Webs
    5. Wix

1. You can register on the of available website.
    2. Choose subdomain.
    3. Add the content.
    4. Click publish.

These are some of the websites that allow you to register free subdomain name. And you can add the content into it. And then host your website for free. It does not take much time for the registration of the website. I'd say that some of the time you may have to pay for the website cost in order to have the domain. That may also be a good option when it comes to hosting your website with domain name.

• #139963
    A step by step process to create your own website :
    1.Choose a website building platform like WordPress,Blogger.
    2.Find a Domain name(www.xyz.com) and host it using bluehost or GoDaddy.
    3.Register the Domain and start writing the content
    4.Publish.