• Category: State Government

Clarification in filling group 2 post application in Andhra Pradesh

Want to fill up group 2 post application in Andhra Pradesh? Check out responses from experts on this page?

I studied my 10th class in an unrecognised school. Now I am applying for the group-2 post in Andhra Pradesh. I have to feed the details of 10th class: whether the school is private or regular?
    What does it mean regular/ private?
    I also need to mention my school name, so which school name I need to mention? Is it the school name of unrecognised school or the school name mentioned in my 10th certificate?
  • #141878
    Though it is little late in posting a response here as the time might have elapsed to apply for the post or else you might have applied, it is prudent to make a suggestion for future applications of other post.

You might have appeared for the 10th Class examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Govt of Andhra Pradesh. The Board would be issuing the Passing certificate/marks sheet which is recognised for your future career needs/studies. So, it doesn't matter whether the School is recognised or not and you can mention your school name in any of the applications henceforth. Nothing to worry. The recognition of the school doesn't matter but it would be seen by the authorities whether it is registered or not while making any fees reimbursement to the students. But for job purposes, the certificate issued by the authorities would be seen whether they are authorised or not.

Jagdish