Is it possible to clear academic backlogs of sixth semester in a Diploma course?

Worried about uncleared backlogs in the sixth semester of your Diploma program? Know from expert responses here if it is possible to now clear those backlogs.

I have completed my Diploma course in 2012, but I have backlogs in the sixth semester. I have not cleared those backlogs yet and now I want clear those backlogs. Suggest if it is possible.
  • #139943
    Though you have completed the diploma course and still awaited for the clearance of backlogs, you can attempt for it. You have not indicated the number of subjects requiring for clearance in this manner. However, it should be your endeavor to attempt all the backlog papers at a time so that the time for the clearance is minimized.
    There are certain guidelines indicating the number of maximum attempts to be made for the clearance of the backlog papers and to be familiar with the existing norm, you have to approach the Secretary or any concerned officials of the diploma board.

• #139944
    What I feel that the author made a great mistake by neglecting the clearance of backlog for so many years and in these four years much has happened education wise. Please consult the last left college and ask them to bail you out with some suggestion from them.