I keyed in your website's name in my browser and tried to look at the site as a customer would do. What appealed to me most about your problem was the fact that the site did not attract me to buy anything. The ads were simply incorporated as on thousands of other sites. So here is what you should do:
1. Specialize on a certain part of the market. For example, if you have good knowledge on apparels you may put more ads relating to fashion industry. Why I emphasize this is if people start visiting your site as a specialized spot on apparels your job is done. They will definitely buy through your site too.
2. Now since you are an expert on apparels hone your knowledge more so as to give insights on the designs. Write posts to provide details that other sites don't. For example, what kind of dresses a person of certain body shape may wear or what'll s/he look good in etc. Ads should accompany such posts.
3. Next you have to go for searching and displaying ads which are about offers, i.e. like '30% off' or 'buy 1 get 2' etc. Try to pick the best deals so customers would know your site for most attractive offers.
4. Apart from the ads try to put your own composed unique, enticing pics and videos. These attract customers.
5. Use seasonal advantage. I mean, festivals and occasions push customers to buy in lots. For instance, marriage season in India is a good time to sell jewelry and apparels.
If you want to work with more than one or two specializations try to take help from your friends in such fields.
Lastly, it takes time to build and establish your affiliate market and customers. So keep trying and be patient.