• Category: Engineering Jobs

Query about M.Tech Mechatronics Engineering

Planning to opt for Mechatronics? unsure of its scope? Check out responses from experts on this page.

I was doing My B.E.in Mechanical Engineering and I want to do M.Tech in Mechatronics.
    Is this course suitable for me?
    Does M.Tech Mechatronics Course have a good scope?
    Can you provide advice?
  • #140222
    MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING:
    What is Mechatronics? If you know its definition and concept, you will not be confused about its scope. Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering. Computer engineering, mechanical engineering, telecommunication engineering and electrical engineering combines together and forms the syllabus of mechatronics engineering. Once so many discipline of engineering are combined together, automatically its scope is enhanced.

JOB PROSPECTS FOR MECHATRONICS ENGINEER IN CURRENT SCENARIO
    Due to technical advancement company needs an engineer who is fit for multitasking. As the mechatronics engineer knows the mechanical and electrical and electronics field of engineering, so he is the most suitable aspirant in changing scenario. Different types of roles can be assigned to mechatronics engineer, such as system engineer, quality and safety engineer, production engineer etc. Mechatronics engineer is suitable for research and development job, aerospace job, aviation field and he can work in robotics also.
    This course is very much suitable for you. there is no doubt on its scope. There are so many reputed institute from where you can do your master in mechatronisc. Some famous and reputed institutes are C V Raman College of Engineering Bhubneswar, Government college of engineering Pune, JNTU Hyderabad.