Is it possible to change LIC Jeevan Anand term plan??

Have you created an LIC policy? Arey ou wondering about the terms and conditions and the stringency of such conditions of a life insurance policy? Go through the expert answers here to know if you can modified your LIC policy once created.

I have an insurance policy with LIC and the policy holder's name is Jeevan Anand. It is for a long term, that is for 21 years. I have taken this policy in 2013. Is there any way to change 21 years plan to 5 or 10 years?
  • #140003
    As far as I know the policy once decided and taken cannot be changed with other plans. That is why the agents or the Insurance officers would say all the present available policies and which suits us.

• #140004
    I am shifting this thread to Ask Expert section so that you are properly guided.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.