Guidance required on blog on poems

Looking for suggestions and advice on your blog on poems? Get expert tips from other bloggers.

I have created a new blog for writing poems and thoughts from my diaries. I request you to please visit my page and give your reviews, especially those interested in poems. I have right now written just a few of them. Please suggest whether I should post more poems and rhymes remaining in my diaries at my blog or should I stop doing so? Suggestions and advice on my blog are welcome.

My blog is: http://sky-of-thought.blogspot.in/
  • #140063
    Just visited your blog and found some interesting poems and the ones which was written and shared in Hindi was very nice. I will take time and also share there.

• #140410
    I went through your blog. You have nice collection of poems. But I think, if you do some arrangements in your site then it will look more beautiful. I am giving you some advice which you may use.

1) You have poems in 2 languages, Hindi and English. Make 2 categories like "Hindi Poems" and "English Poems".
    2) You have used Google adsense for Income. That is good. But if you want to earn more then buy a cheap domain name for your blog with .com or .net or.in domain.
    3) Make at least 4 pages in your blog. Add "About Me" at different page.
    4) Use theme relevant to your blog. Many times presentation attracts people to read more.
    5) Use the rectangular banners at the top and bottom. And use "Blog Archives" and Square Banners at Right side.
    6) Involvement with social media plays a big role for the promotion of your blog. Make a page for your blog in Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites. Promote your blog there.

Hope this methods will be useful for you.