• Category: Science

Mobile one notes app migration from Nokia 520 model to oneplus3 mobile?

Have a query about migration of Notes app in Nokia mobile? On this page check out responses to your queries.

I used Nokia 530 mobile model which supports Windows OS with Android features. Through Microsoft app support, used one notes mobile app to save all of my short notes.
    Recently I changed my mobile to one plus three mobile which support aroid OS.
    Now I have to access all the data saved in my Nokia One note app data. How to access in my oneplusthree mobile?
  • #140249
    You need to find out if the data from Nokia One app gets exported. If it gets exported into say notes that can be read on the Android app. Then it is possible to migrate the content. It would be easy for you to take the backfrom Nokia One Note app and then move to the Android. Usually this sort of backup is in XML file or the CSV file. You need to check if this backup is easy to import. As the One Note app from Microsoft are available on both Nokia and the Android store.

In case of Android app in One Plus 3, follow the steps.

1. Download One Note App.
    2. Go to settings.
    3. Import the content that you exported from the Nokia One Note app.
    4. Import.

This should import the content in your app. The notes that were created in your existing Nokia phone will be imported to the new OnePlus 3 Mobile.

• #140436
    For this OneNote Itself has a solution, Actually OneNote Mobile app gives you instant access to your notebooks on any of your smartphone or tablet by syncing with OneDrive.

Make a backup/sync of your short notes in OneNote to the OneDrive. Once you are into new OneNotes in your new phone you can use any of your existing notebooks on OneDrive to sync with your mobile device. Hope this helps.

Some times peace is better than being Right!!!