• Category: Computers

Alternative Intel Graphics drivers or solution for better display

Having a problem regarding graphic drivers? Check out advice from experts on this page.

I Have a small problem. My Dual Core CPU e6600 has no suitable Intel Graphics Driver.
    My PC is having Windows 8 and every time I hit or open the Windows button my PC is lagging.
    So the solution is to install a Intel HD Graphics but it is not available.
    Can anyone assist?
  • #140195
    Unfortunately there is no alternative drivers for the motherboard chipset. If your motherboard supports only those set of drivers, then you have to only find and use those. You can find this driver on offlicial Intel website.

You can find those drivers here. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/42807/Intel-Pentium-Processor-E6600-2M-Cache-3-06-GHz-1066-FSB-

if this driver fails to install or has the same issue. I guess then you have to upgrade to Windows 10 or go back to Windows 7 installation.

• #140236
    As per your query I think its not the problem of graphics. Please mention when did your problem start. Is this your new pc setup or the the problem has started now after working for many days, because windows 8 has own built software options to set the graphics of the system that it is installed. If you have recently installed windows 8 then your pc configuration is not suitable for windows 8. So in your next query mention you system details and when did the problem start.

• #141907
    The question is vague. However, if your computer lagging or having graphic problem, try these how-to's?

1. Install DirectX 10.11
    2. Install Windows 8 updates: Navigate to computer properties> Security & Updates> Install updates> Search latest graphics driver> Download and install.

Restart your PC.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!