LKG admission 2017-2018 for 3 years old in Chennai CBSE Schools

Seeking admission for your child to a Chennai CBSE school based on her age? Check out the feedback in the responses here to know in which schools admission can be sought for.

I am seeking admission for my daughter in CBSE school preferring areas like Mylapore, Royapettah, Alwarpet and Gopalapuram.

My daughter was born 7th May 2014, in most of the CBSE schools when i approached they stated she has to complete Age 3 years by 31st Mar 2017. But she completes age 3 years only on 7th May 2017. So many schools says we cannot give admission for LKG in 2017 - 2018.

Few schools in other Chennai locality admits students who is completing 3 yrs of age till 30th June 2017 for LKG admission in 2017 - 2018. Can someone suggest some good CBSE schools which will give admission to my daughter based on her age for 2017 - 2018.
  • #144562
    visit those links
    Best CBSE Schools in Chennai with Pre-KG
    Top Delhi and Chennai CBSE Schools for IIT JEE Main Preparations
    Best CBSE schools and Admission procedure in and around Medavakkam, Chennai