How to get copy of original mark sheets of BSEB-1993

Need to get copies of original academic marksheets? Get expert guidance on how to do so right here.

I completed my secondary exams in 1993 and I need duplicate/copy of original certificates. Also, I am not completely sure of my roll code and roll number. So can anyone guide me how I can re-apply for copy of originals?
  • #141537
    I am not very sure about what do you mean by BSEB? Perhaps! It is Bihar School Examination Board, Let it be any. Process to get back your original Mark sheets/certificates or duplicate copy of it, is same. Just visit the BSEB office which is situated in capital of the state. You must have an affidavit mentioning how you lost your original one. And visit the BSEB, there you will have to pay some charges and they will give some time on that day they will give you your original or duplicates copy of certificates to you.
    People say 143, But I say 444, Love Your Life