Admission under ex servicemen quota in JIPMER

Have a query about admission through ex-servicemen quota? Find suggestions to your queries on this page.

I am studying 12th standard. My father is an ex serviceman. My ambition is to get admission in JIPMER. I want to know that how many seats are available for the ex servicemen quota in JIPMER and in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the percentage I should score to get admission under ex servicemen quota? What is the eligibility for the ex servicemen quota?
  • #145392
    The reservation of seats of Tamil Nadu MBBS 2017 number of seats reserved for candidates under respective categories. The candidates under reserved categories such as – scheduled caste and scheduled tribe reserves 18% and 1% Tamil Nadu MBBS reservation of seats 2017. The general category candidates (open competition) also reserves 31% of seats in Tamil Nadu MBBS admission. The candidates have to enter their reservation category for Tamil Nadu MBBS 2017 reservation of seats.

2 MBBS and 1 seats are reserved for Children of Ex-Servicemen. The candidate should furnish a certificate as prescribed in the format, obtained from the competent authority. The special committee from the Defence authorities constituted for this purpose will scrutinize certificates. Eligible candidates will be selected on merit basis. The other eligibility conditions will be applicable as in the case of General Category.