Marriage registration in Delhi

Have a query about marriage registration procedure in Delhi? Find advice from experts on this page.

I stay in East Delhi, Delhi. My wife and I want to register our marriage. We got married on 9-12-2016 in the East Delhi constituency. We tried to register it online, but it is not letting us do it. It says that our documents are not found in the records. However, we have tried uploading different proofs like; UID, Pan, Voter ID, etc. but the error remains the same. Is there any other procedure to get our marriage registered?
  • #140571
    You go to the tahsheel, with required documents, passport size photo of both, marriage invitation card, letter from priest that he has performed your marriage, Two witness and both of you go to tahsheel for the registration of marriage. The registration staff will give one capitation fill it. paste photos put your signatures, deposit fee (very nominal 10-15 rupees,)
    After one or two day they will issue the marriage certificate. Your registration is complete now.

'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'