Confusion regarding university

Are you confused regarding which university to take admission in BBA or MBA? Go through the expert answers given here to make up your mind.

Currently i am doing BBA (1st sem) from a private university i.e SVU (shri venkiteshwara university,meerut).

someone advised me to drop this year and do again BBA from CCS university(chaudhary charan singh university, meerut) because it is considered as bigger than SVU.

another friend of mine said that "if you complete your master degree (MBA) from a well reputed university then your BBA university ie SVU will not put any effect on your carrer" he also added that complete your BBA with high percentage and then complete your MBA from bigger university. and also advised not to drop year bcoz it will not help much.

pl kindly help me regarding this situation, what should i do?
  • #140560

I think your friend's advice is good as dropping will only waste your time. Its better to complete your BBA first and then for MBA go for a reputed university.

As a piece of advice I will like to tell you that success depends upon a person's capability. If you are hard working and capable enough, you can achieve great heights in future no matter where you study, so don't waste your precious time and keep moving ahead making better choices for yourself in future.

Deepika

• #140591
    Thank you for your response. It will definitely help me.

• #140619
    I have read the question. Friend, please remember that the most important asset of life is time. Time wasted does not return. It can't be compensated. So, my sincere advice to you not to waste time. If you waste one valuable year in your prime youth, you will suffer later. I am not even raising the issue of wastage of money and other resources.

I reiterate not to waste a year at this stage. Instead try your level best to qualify BBA with a very good percentage and take admission in MBA offered by a better university. In this way, your educational profile will be more impressive and this would help you during your job interview. On the other hand, if you waste a year at this stage, you have to face many uncomfortable and unpleasant questions in job interviews in future.

• #140624
    Thank u sir.. 4 ur valuable time to give response..
    This will definetly help me @partha_kansabanik