• Category: Sports

Can I become a badminton player?

Aspiring to become a badminton player? Find guidance from experts on this page.

I am a 21 years old girl. I am very much interested in Badminton. If I join a badminton academy can I become a badminton player in this age with continuous practice? Can you recommend popular government approved or affiliated badminton academies in Trivandrum?
  • #140612
    I think this is definitely possible as long as you are consistent with the performance. Many people are getting into the game in 20s. So this is possible. However you have to work harder in order to do much better in terms of performance. You may have to start by joining the academy. And after you are ready, you need to get into the local tournament. This way you have to climb to local level then state. This performance climbing will lead you to work with the better coach. And in turn you may get nominated to the national games. This requires a lot of time and effort. You may have to start somewhere.

• #140614
    Thank you for your response can you suggest me some good academies in my city?