• Category: Sports

Can I become a badminton player?

Aspiring to become a badminton player? Find guidance from experts on this page.

I am a 21 years old girl. I am very much interested in Badminton. If I join a badminton academy can I become a badminton player in this age with continuous practice? Can you recommend popular government approved or affiliated badminton academies in Trivandrum?
  • #140612
    I think this is definitely possible as long as you are consistent with the performance. Many people are getting into the game in 20s. So this is possible. However you have to work harder in order to do much better in terms of performance. You may have to start by joining the academy. And after you are ready, you need to get into the local tournament. This way you have to climb to local level then state. This performance climbing will lead you to work with the better coach. And in turn you may get nominated to the national games. This requires a lot of time and effort. You may have to start somewhere.

• #140614
    Thank you for your response can you suggest me some good academies in my city?

• #142573
    Now after the victory of Sindhu in Olymipics, you definitely got more options and determination can lead to any kind of success. You can start from some coaches who are near to you and after getting some glory you can search for better ones. You first have to prove your mettle at local level and than you can seek help from renowned coaches too. Start practising at home and just focus on the target you are aiming for.

• #144413

It's a beautiful question, So my answer is definitely Yes!
    Because you can become a great player only if you have a confident and courage.
    All the best.
    Thinking You.

• #144941
    Yes, why not? Practice makes a man perfect so, definitely you can if your willing to put in the effort needed to achieve your goal. Stay focused and work like there is no tomorrow, I am pretty sure you will make your dream realize one day.

• #144966
    You have stated that you are 21 years old. I am assuming that you have been playing badminton at local level. If you have enough confidence on your ability and you are ready to practise for 6-8 hours per day, then you can give it a try. Practice under able and expert guidance will definitely enhance your ability.

You may try the following badminton academy located at Thiruvananthpuram:-
    Toss Academy, The Oxford School Campus, Kallattumukku, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695009.
    Telephone No.: 0471-2457788

• #146333

Oh my god!
    It is a great thing to become a badminton player.
    You are mentioned that you are still 21 , it means you are the youth. You can do anything at this age not in your old age.

It was nice to show interest to join a good badminton campus.
    Trivandrum is the famous place in Kerala.
    There are a lot of colleges were offering such a great place to play badminton.
    If you are healthy in your physical body as well as mentally , then it is better to practice badminton in the court.
    Badminton is a beautiful game for brilliant and active persons.
    You can find a good teaching centres around your nearby places.

I hope you will become a famous badminton player of the world. God bless you.
    All the very best.
    Is my answer is perfect???