• Category: Teaching Jobs

Eligibility criteria for computer science and computer application degree lecturer posts by APPSC

I have done my Post graduation in MCA with 65% and cleared APSET twice.

I have a doubt regarding the eligibility for APPSC degree lecturer posts. There is job vacancy in the subject Computer Science and computer applications posts. Here is the Educational Qualifications:

i) Good academic record with a minimum of 55% of the marks at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
    ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC,CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University in terms of G.O. Ms. No. 19, Higher Education (CE-1-I), Dept., Dt. 24/02/2011.

In the notification, Masters Degree in relevant subject only mentioned, so my doubt is: - so am I eligible for which post Computer Science or computer applications or both?
  • #140701
    I am also having MCA degree and SET qualification.
    Me too have the same doubt. Who can clarify our doubts?

Please let me know if you get clarification.