The dates for both class ten and twelve for the CBSE examination have been released and now they should be more focussed and sincere to their studies. I would recommend the following points for your betterment in the upcoming examination.
1) Instead of resorting to a number of books in each subject, you must adhere to NCERT books and each and every points discussed therein is to be understood thoroughly so that no confusion arises on that account.
2) Revision of all the chapters already read is a must. Maintain a separate diary where in you should record your difficulty - level being faced for a particular chapter and you should take an appropriate step to address the same.
3) You should solve the previous question papers for at least ten years set for class twelve and see evaluate your performance by getting the same checked by your teachers. You must be familiar with the time - management skill. Supposing that total marks in a subject is 100, for securing one mark, you must not consume more than 1.5 minute and in that way, you' would be having 30 minutes for the revision of the answers already attempted. This formulae would help you in your final examination.
4) In respect of Mathematics and Physics, in case you are a science - student, you should enlist all the formulaes in a separate diary and it must be revised time to time.
5) Allocate adequate time to destress your self by engaging Yoga/ meditation for at least 45 minutes on daily basis.
6) Pay sufficient attention to your diet by including fruits such as Apples, Papaya, Grapes, Mausmi etc. Also include dry fruits such as Cashews, Walnuts, Almond to supplement your body with enough antioxidants apart from regular intake of milk to the extent of 250 ml on regular basis.
7) Maintain positivity by going through the life - history of great men like Vivekanand. Shivajee, Gandhijee etc so that you can wipe out your negative feelings.