School admissions time for national and international programs

Want to know if the admissions to a school for its national and international programs are done at the same time? Get expert answers to this query at this page.

I have come across some international boarding schools in Bangalore that conduct both national and international courses. For example, Greenwood High International School is a school that has ICSE and ISC programmes. Also, it has IGCSE and IB curricula. When I checked their admissions page, they had the common online application form. The admission time was not mentioned.

So, my question is: do international schools in Bangalore follow the single / common admission procedures for national and international programmes? Do seasons for admission happen at the same time for IB and ICSE programmes?
  • #140597
    Usually admissions are done in the month of January. But since its a competition world different schools have their own set of rules regarding admission whether it may be ICSE or any other syllabus. All national and international schools have different modes and month of admission. If the school is managed by the government then the admission season will be the same. But in your case the school management is purely private so it all depends on the school. So before entering any online form please call the school and find out whether the form your filling is of right school or not.

• #142022
    I am not sure about the admission time for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme at Greenwood High. But the admission for ICSE course has already started in 2017. You can visit greenwoodhigh.edu.in or call +91 80 22010500, +91 80 27822888. Alternatively, visit the school's Sarjapur Road and Bannerghatta Road campuses.