• Category: Marketing Jobs

How to pursue CPA(chartered public accountant) after the completion of CA(chartered accountants)

Aspiring to pursue CPA? On this page you can get guidance for how to become a CPA.

I am currently studying final year in school in Commerce stream and I am going coaching for CA CPT. If I complete CA. can I become a Chartered accountant in USA? How to become a CPA? Are there any opportunities for CA freshers to complete CPA?
  • #140707
    The CPA exam consists of four separate exams, which are taken one at a time. Candidates may take the exams in any order; but once you pass the first exam, you must pass the other three within 18 months.

Audit and Attestation (AUD): This is the longest section, at 4.0 hours. It covers topics like performing audits, evaluating evidence, professional responsibilities, ethics and communicating audit findings.
    Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR): This section is 4.0 hours, and topics such as covers typical financial statements, specific transactions, governmental accounting and non-profit accounting.
    Regulation (REG): This section is 3.0 hours long, and tests candidates on tax ethics, business law, federal tax procedures, and more.
    Business Environment and Concepts (BEC): This section also at 3.0 hours, is still tough, covering things like corporate governance, information systems and strategic planning.
    Candidates may sit for the CPA exam during the first two months of every quarter: January/February, April/May, July/August, October/November. Months when the exam is not offered are referred to as black out dates. The exam is usually offered on several days during the month; check within your local jurisdiction for specific dates and times.