• Category: Dermatology

What are the natural treatments available to remove skin tags?

Hearing about lots of skin tag treatments but don't know which one to chose? Clear your confusion from expert answers here.

To the skin doctors / skin care specialists in ISC,
    Can you please let me know what are the ways available to remove skin tags naturally. There are ointments / creams available in market which if we use will make the skin tags to fall after few days. But I am not sure if there would be any side effects because of which the skin will get affected. So, I would like to know what are the natural treatments to remove skin tags?
  • #140686
    Use this home remedies which are very helpful to remove skin tags :

1. ONION JUICE :Cut an onion, and leave it overnight in a vessel containing some salt. Extract the juice from it, the next morning. Apply this juice every night on the skin tag for at least 10-12 days. It will completely remove the tag.

2. PINEAPPLE JUICE:This is one of the simplest ways to remove skin tags on skin. Apply pineapple juice every day at least 2-3 times, but don't rinse it off. Repeat it for at least 10 days, until the skin tag is completely scraped off.

3. Lemon : Lemon is another dark spot remover according to Mind Body Green. Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and rub it on the dark spot twice a day. The lemon will naturally bleach the dark spot.

• #140706
    I am not a skin specialist but I know few natural treatments to remove skin tags:
    1) Mix a teaspoon of gram flour and a pinch of turmeric powder with few drops of olive oil, or lemon juice or milk. Apply this for half an hour and wash it off. Repeat this process until you skin tags are gone.
    2)Massaging the skin tag with coconut water everyday morning for 10 minutes will give you good result.
    3)Mix cucumber juice and lemon juice , by applying this mixture daily make your skin to get relief from skin tags.
    4) Cut a raw potato into slices which is peeled off. soak it in cold water for few minutes and then rub them to skin tag area.
    5) Reverse the milk bag and rub the creamy part to your skin tag area. Leave it for few minutes and then wash them.
    6) Add little lime juice with rose water, apply overnight and wash it off in the morning.
    7) Mix lemon juice and tulsi juice together and apply.