• Category: IT jobs

AMCAT test and stammering problem

Looking out for information about AMCAT? Having a stammering issue? Find advice from experts on this page.

I am currently in final year doing Computer Science and Engineering. I am unplaced now. My college IS also trying to bring some companies in which I cleared few rounds and last I came out. I am frustrated in this. So I have planned to write AMCAT. Is this test useful? Are people writing AMCAT getting placed?
    I am stammering while speaking with HR or in group discussion. I am having some points but I can't explore my talent. How to overcome this?
  • #140824
    Yes, definitely AMCAT is helpful to get CS/IT jobs in IT sector. Along with AMCAT, elitmus is also very similar to this field. You can apply for elitmus too. The syllabus for the both the tests are almost same. Many reputed IT companies have tied up with AMCAT and elitmus. You have to pay an examination fee of around 1k to apply for each of these tests.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"