• Category: Professional Courses

Chartered accountant guidelines

Aspiring to become a chartered accountant? Check out this page for answers to all your queries.

I am third year BCom student from MSU Baroda. I want to do Chartered Accountant course but I will get direct entry in IPCC and I want to give both groups together.
    What will be the steps for admission and when will the exam be scheduled? What are the conditions as per new amendment of ICAI latest notification?
  • #144080
    The status of this response is Pending and require some modification by the author.

first of all i give you wish and congratulation for this step because CA Course is not easy.

so as you asked in your question that you want to direct entry in IPCC level so for this you must have atleast 55% marks in your graduation as you told us you are a student of commerce background.

after that you can register with ICAI chapter in your city you will have submit all relevant documents and for that you should approach the ICAI website in students section and in course sub section and collect information about it

best of luck for your course

regards,

dev kumar