• Category: Computers

Where can I get tutorials to learn MS office tools online?

Searching for tutorials to learn MS Office tools online? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I would like to know where I can get tutorials for MS office tools for beginners. The material should be crisp and should explain the things directly with possible screenshots and without any unnecessary details. It would be great if I get the website names here where I can refer directly. Also, would like to know about both paid and free MS office tools tutorials sites?
  • #140910
    If you are interested in learning about MS Office Excel product specifically then chandoo.org is a best place. They have some nice tutorials in text and video form. Also the amount of tips on the site alone can let you master the tool. They also have the video tutorials on youtube too. I'd recommend that if you're trying to learn excel.

If you're interested in learning Word then site named gcflearnfree.org is pefect. They are covering most of the Word. They show you tips and tricks. There is a lot of content to be seen and used. I have tried to learn from most of their content. And they cover entire office suite. So for basic and some intermediate use, the site is really good.

I'd recommend checking youtube for most of the MS Office related videos. There is a lot of content for all the versions of Office.

• #140936
    If you wish to learn MS Word or any other Microsoft Office software, then you can refer Tutorials Point for learning i.e. www.tutorialspoint.com/word. I had learnt HTML, Javascript, CSS through this site, and it is quite easy and user-friendly to learn here. The content is available for free and demos, videos are also easily accessible.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

• #140999
    Most of the learning about the MS Office tools are available with the help menu of the Microsoft Office package. What ever steps you are looking for , using the button press F1 on the Microsoft word , the menu displays with various options. Starting from there would be an great idea to learn about the tips and understanding of each and every Microsoft tool. Apart from that if you are willing to print it its also possible to do that. There are other private websites that conduct tutorial about the MS office tools, and these are free for a certain modules to learn and understand the MS Office package. If Microsoft word, Excel, Access are other tools related to Microsoft office package are present along with the Help menu. Apart from this there are number of websites which explains the same as the Help menu of Microsoft Office.

• #141416
    The best thing you can do is that you can go through YouTube Videos. If you need much more insight and the material , then you can visit this website http://www.certiology.com/tutorials/ms-word-basic-tutorials/text-editing-bolding-highlighting-etc.html

Hope this helps!

• #142081
    Intrigued to skill your proffession in Microsoft office is a mind blowingly brilliant idea. The GCF Learn free offers free subjects for MS Word, Power Point, Office 2000, Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016 along with tips, tricks, shortcut keys. The official website www.Gcflearnfree.org/subjects/office/ offers everything you need to know about Office from A to Z.

One can also skill proffessions from database application in MS Office suite to Power Point and to Excel and also get free access to producing forms, queries reports using their tool.

In addition to all these free subjects, the too offer premium free lessons at zero cost which helps you design tips for heading and making dynamic presentation.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• #143101
    why you are not trying the help menu available in MS OFFICE itself. It has well built in menu for its different functions. The help menu of Microsoft is well written and any body can understand it as the step by step instructions are really very helpful.
    There are plenty of websites available in internet which are also helpful. Among them gcflearnfree.org is the best site that I have found.

• #143421
    The best site for the education in computer world is the tutorials point.com that is the site for taking a good knowledge of the MS word in windows.
    It is good to go through this site https://www.tutorialspoint.com/word/
    Go through this site and go through the lectures in the site you will get the good description about that.

Reguards -
    Sukanya