One of the good way to gain weight is to eat banana and fast food like burgers, pizza and other cheesy foods. Say her to try the following steps and see if she will gain at least 1 -2 KGs in the first week. If she isn't noticing any different, then say her to consult a doctor.
1. Eat more and very often. For example if you eat 3 times a day, then try eating 6 times a day by reducing the quantity.
2. Drink milk before sleeping.
3. Get more sleep.
4. Whenever you are free, try to have cookies, chips and milk shakes.
BUT, I will suggest her NOT to take any tablets or supplements at any cost. That is not at all recommended.
Believe in originality, not in creativity!
1. Consume more calories in your food. Calorie intake should be more than calories burnt.
2. Add egg everyday in your diet.
3. Drink atleast 2 glasses of milk in a day.
4. If your cousin is habituated to 3 meals a day, it is better to follow 6 meals a day.
5. Add rice everyday for lunch or dinner.
6. Consume more nuts and dry fruits. Almonds should be consumed more.
6. Banana helps in gaining weight. So have atleast 2 banana's a day.
Also ask your cousin to invest some time and do a research on how to dress to look a little chubby on that big day. That will also help a lot.
Let your friend consult a doctor first and ensure that she is normal in health and there is no special health issues.
If doctor says she is normal or within tolerable range of body weight under given parametrs,thenlet her not worry about weight for the time being.
It is generally seen that after marriage women gain weight generally due to the mental happiness and feeling of belonging and companionship, which can help general well being. The happy indulgence in outing and visits to relatives and friends and receiving their affectionate treatment, trying new menus at home and trying variety of foods in new places etc. will contribute to weight gain.
Once the woman gets in the family way also there may be more weight gain.
Hence if things are normal now, let her not take any crash course or method to gain weight now, so that possible difficulties later can be avoided.
1) Happiness is associated with the weight gain and so she should enjoy every moment of her life.
2) She must include mashed Banana along with 250 ml of milk for her breakfast. Similarly in the lunch, she must try two egg - curries and vegetables containing Potatoes.
3) Proteins help in gaining weight and hence she must try Cheese, Milk and Curd. Moreover, she can consume one teaspoon of Protinex - powder after her principal meal.
4) Taking excess sugar also contributes significantl weight - gain and hence you may try Chocolates, taking Coffees with excess sugar intake, Kheer made with rice and milk and sweetened with sugar, inclusion of sweets such as Rasgullas and Gulabjamun for snacks would help in gaining weight.
5) Taking regularly Cashews, Walnuts and Almonds around 40 GM each in a day would be helpful in registering weight.
6) Withania - somnifera also known as Aswagandha popularly should be taken along with the milk daily in the night prior to retirement to your bed. Regular use of the same for twenty days can add your weight of around 2.5 kg in a very short interval.
7) Take a nap in the day for at least half an hour on the regular basis.
1. Eat potato chips, banana chips and cheese.
2. Take sleep during the afternoon.
3. Less movement.
This method will change the current metabolism and make it slow. So it will increase the amount of fat being burned. And the person instead gains a lot of weight. I think most of us if we follow this formula are likely to gain weight through this. So you should definitely check this out.
Lack of activity, more sleep and eating junk food definitely affects metabolism rate. So this way one can surely gain weight. I have seen this happening. But do note that once weight starts gaining it's hard to stop and control the metabolism.
I think 38Kgs is really a concern. Can you let us know what's her height?
Anyways, I would suggest that its better she gets complete health checkup done as some times the reason for less weight would be thyroid issue and many more. In such cases you need to assure that they get proper treatment done and these days its almost easy to banish any aliments or disease in very short period with use of technology. And its also very important to consult a dietician.
Aside, she can give a try to all the below mentioned
1. Eat healthy foods such as fruits ,vegetables, high protein foods.
2. Consuming carbohydrates and proteins helps gain quickly.
3. Avoid junks! Just because you want to gain weight you cannot go for chocolates, ice creams, etc. Instead have fruits, sprouts, eggs as snacks
4.They say a cup of yogurt with sugar helps to gains weight quickly.
5. Just because you wanna gain weight don't avoid exercise. Its very essential to do some muscle building exercises.
6. Avoid fatty foods. Go only for protein rich foods.
7. Simple logic is to burn less calories than your intake!!
2. Drink milk with adding one spoon of ashwagandha churn in morning and before going to sleep try for one month.
3. Sleep more.
4. Eat more often.
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
*Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
*Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
*High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
*Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
*Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
*Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
*Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
*Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes.