• Category: State Government

How can I apply for Unemployment Allowance in Bihar?

Wants to know about the scheme introduced by the Government of Bihar for unemployed youth. Find here the details from our ISC experts.

Recently my friend told me that Bihar Government announced Berojgari bhatta for unemployed youth. I am also unemployed. How can I get this bhatta? I have completed by BA Course from Paras Nath Kushwah college. Please give all details about application process and documents required.
  • #141089
    There is a form to fill up on line at the official website www.berojgaribhatta.com/bihar-berojgari.
    Your age is between 20 to 25 years .Qualification XII pass.Unemployed don't have any self employment.
    You are not beneficiary of any allowance/stipend.

Service to mankind is service to God.

• #141090
    But this doesn't seems to be official website

• #141097
    You need to apply for the Bihar Govt Unemployment Allowance Scheme online. Here are some of the things that you should know.

1. Your age is in between the 20 to 25.
    2. Amount of 1000 Rs will be given to the unemployed.
    3. Amount given upto 2 years and after that one becomes ineligible for the allowance.
    4. The amount credits directly to the bank.
    5. Min. education is upto 12th.
    6. You need to add the educational qualification, age proof, bank account details, etc. into the form.
    7.

This is the official site where you can get the rest of the information. And here's where you have to register for the scheme.

https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in

• #142319
    You can apply in the official website for the bhata. Which is:
    www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
    But you must be of:
    1. 12 th pass
    2. Your age must be between 20-25 years
    3. You must not run any business or self employment sources of income.
    4. Need to have single bank account. Also have to submit educational qualification, age proof, account details etc. and other required information while filling up the online application.