• Category: Computers

How can I copy the gif format images from one site to other ?

Are you struggling to copy the images in gif. format from a website? Check here to know from our experts.

Presently I am also busy in social sites and some times I come across some good gif format images which are very catchy and appealing to me but I could simply enjoy but does not know how to share the same gif format to others through other social sites. Members who are expert in this can give me tutorial in understandable manner.
  • #141046

When you find the GIF you want to use, click on the thumbnail in the search engine to open it in the Web page hosting the GIF. Copying the image directly from the search engine sometimes gets you only a static image and not the animated version..
    Right-click the image and select Save Image As or Save Picture As and select a destination folder for the GIF. Copying the image from the Web browser copies only a single frame, not the entire GIF.
    Once an animated GIF is on your computer, copy and paste it as you would any other image file. Simply right-click the GIF in File Explorer and select Copy. Open a document and press Ctrl-V to paste it. PowerPoint supports animated GIFs, however you won't see the animation until you launch the slideshow.

• #141066
    Gif from the Facebook are in their own native format which can't be copied. However, if you want to locate those GIF, you may want to check out giphy and few other similar sites like imgur.com. Imgur and Giphy seems to be common and can be used on almost every social network. Such as twitter and Facebook or pinterest etc. You may find that the button has the options to share the file to social media accounts.

Just make sure you can either download or use the GIF link. For me downloading the gif file on desktop and then re-uploading on twitter or Facebook works fine. Also on Facebook and twitter, you have to upload the gif as a video file. And then that way it would be available as a video file. And you'd be able to share to page or other friends in your friend-list. See what works for you, either share link or upload the file.

• #141901
    A GIF can be created using loops features either through PhotoShop or advanced image editor which are not easy.

In PhotoShop, start the program and create a blank new image ready file. Create your preffered animated and add another Mirror loops sequence so that your image will become animated. You can name a file and add .gif extension.

To make other gif, use the same tricks either you copy animated file from internet or your own using PS.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• #141916
    I am not getting the right replies. If I want to copy already playing Gif format in a social site, what to do ?