• Category: Exam Questions

Write menu driven program to input values in struct & arrange records in struct in asc order by PID

Write menu driven program to input values in struct and arrange records in struct in asc order by PID using selection sort nd arrange records in struct in desc order by points using bubble sort in given structure
    Struct game
    {
    INT PID
    Char Gname[20]
    }
  • #141065
    I am not sure how you wish to accomplish this without specifying the type of language. For example, what you're saying is vague. And it's hard to gauge based on the description on your question. Is this related to the C or C++ or any other language.

In any case try to find the code for such type of program pn the sourceforget and github. As the github has the different type of programs hosted in it. I am sure you're likely to get answer for this program over there. From what I see it's really hard to find out which language you're targeting and what end result you are expecting.