Skin - infection is mostly due to impurity in the blood and hence any treatment for the purification of the same will yield result. You may try the the following tips for the elimination of your problem-
1) Aloe- Vera juice - You may consume Aloe- Vera juice twice preferably after your principal meals and should be continued for 45 days. This juice has antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties apart from many useful minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium etc to support the normal function of the the body.
2) You can consume five to six leaves of Neem and equal nos of Tulasi to take care of your skin - infection. The leaves should be chewed thoroughly in the empty - stomach twice a day. Tulasi and Neem both having Antibacterial, Antifungal and Antiviral powers will eliminate the skin problem.
3) In a bottle containing 50 ml of Coconut -oil, you may mix a solid camphor and this should be kept outside the room in presence of Sun- light for the complete miscibility of the two and this concoction should be massaged thoroughly on the affected part of the skin. Camphor being antifungal in the nature will alleviate your problem.
4) Curcumin popularly known as Haldi acts as antifungal agent and hence half tea- spoon of this powder along with warm milk twice a day will help you in curing your skin- disease.
5) Take care that you are not constipated and spicy and oily foods are avoided during the course of treatment.