Which is better platform: Blogger.com or wordpress.com

Searching for comparison of blogger.com and Wordpress.com? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I am using blogger to write blogs and posts. Now I want to earn some money from my blogs. For this I have an approved google adsense account and affiliated with many websites. I have purchased domain name from godaddy and mapped it with blogger. I want to know which provides more feature blogger or wordpress. ? Or both wordpress and blogger are same?
  • #141193

WordPress is bettar than blogspot because WordPress powers 27.3% of all online as full online as of january 2017. 75 million people and brands have chosen to use it. All these companies use WordPress to create a broad range of beautiful and impressive sites. From large business websites to personal blogs. It's for everyone.
    Blogger only powers 1.1% of the web. It's a simple platform that's easy to use, but it just doesn't cut it with regards to flexibility and customization of running a site, and the innovation and upgrades of the platform itself.There are tens of thousands of blog design themes created by hundreds of thousands of people and developers in the active community. Most of them are free for you to use to make a great looking site in minutes.

• #141198

wordpress is bettar than blogger because wordpress has good feature compared to blogger like worpress is the framework behind many of the website,responsive design,SEO, social sharing features,multiple page styles,plenty of widgets and theme customization.
    In short, WordPress gives you more power and you can customize it according to your needs.
    Also if you compare WordPress vs Blogger SEO( search engine optimization) then WordPress offers way more SEO advantages.

• #141205
    For a beginner who does not have much knowledge about details of starting a blog or web site, it is better to start with blogge.com.

• #141219
    If you want to earn money from blog then blogger.com is the only good choice for you. The reason being WordPress.com does not allow running your own ads. You can't even use the affiliate links on your blog on WordPress.com. If you try to violate these terms they are going to delete your blog. So in such case your best option for blogging is blogger. Another reason is that moving blogger.com blog to self hosted blog is not hard either. However it takes a lot of time for that method. But in between you can earn some money in the process though. That's something you have to watch out.

I'd say stick with blogger. Apply for Amazon.in affiliate program. You can also apply for google adsense if your blogger.com is more than 1 year old. Also get a domain name for the blog in between. And then apply for adsense. You can use shareasale ad network for the ads too. That can earn you some money too in the process.

Wordpress.com has wordads. But it's not easy to be eligible for that ad program. Also the amount of ads that earn from the WordAds are low. So you may not want to try it as it in this stage.

• #141221
    I have heard from the blog-writers that blogger.com is a much better choice than wordpress.com so far as earning for blog-writers is concerned. It is also opined that blogger.com is less complicated. It is more popular. On the other hand, WordPress.com doesn't allow blog-writers' own advertisement.

• #141238
    I am using blogger from last one year and found it easy to use and easy to customize, I have also tried wordpress, but it always ask to upgrade to do simple modifications, like I am using a domain name, mapped it with blogger freely, but in case of wordpress it is asking for up gradation or to purchase some plans. My blog/website is:

http://www.comparenshop.in/

I want to know that is wordpress providing some special features than blogger, that will help me to earn more. I am using affiliate marketing and google adsense.

• #142068
    Blogger and Wordpress has different features, look and feel and plans.

Blogger
    Google hates plagiarism. Snippets are fine but posting duplicate contents on your site is asking Google to terminate and take down your whole site. Blogger offers free sub-domain and they offer free templates too along with premium which can be purchased from third party sites. You also have the option to map a domain and host unlimited images, videos and content. You only have to accept and abide the TOS of blogger.

Wordpress
    Lokking for elegant, responsive and proffessional one? Go for wordpress. They offer free premium templates along with paid ones. Occassionally, visitors may see an ad below your post. However, you can upgrade it to basic plan at as low as $2.99 where you get a domain and ads are removed.

Nothing is good or bad. Blogger offers everything for free but limited. While Wordpress shows some ads on your free site hosted with them on occasional basis.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• #144170

You can't utilize the partner interfaces on your blog on WordPress.com. On the off chance that you endeavor to abuse these terms they will erase your blog. www.instantdissertation.co.uk So in such case your best choice for blogging is blogger. Another reason is that moving blogger.com blog to self facilitated blog is not hard either. In any case it requires a ton of investment for that technique.