• Category: Exam Questions

Madras University arrear papers

Have a query about arrear papers of Madras University? Find suggestions from Experts on this page.

My question is regarding time period in which I can appear for my arrears of Madras university. I studied in Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science affiliated to Madras University in the year 2005 - 08. I have an arrear of 3 rd semester and I want to appear for it and complete my graduation. Is it possible to write an arrear after 8 years? If it is, can you please advice necessary action and whom to contact for further details?
  • #142456
    Any course you pursue it has a minimum and maximum duration in which an individual has to complete his course. For example for graduation maximum time permitted 6 years. If some some fails to complete within stipulated time period he has to re-registered or forget the course. In your case time is over. Now apply fresh and start from the square one.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.