• Category: Finance and Investments

Type of payroll services suitable for a small business in India

Looking for information on the most ideal type of payroll service to use for a small business firm in India? Let our finance experts help you out with the requisite details.

At the end every month companies / firms pay salaries to employees. If the number of employees are more, then it is not a good idea to sign cheque and give it to every one. I would like to know about payroll - Which payroll is used generally by small companies? I know about quikbooks and Tally. If you and your relatives started a company or have any company. which payroll would you use to give salaries?
  • #141334
    I think there are some of the payroll services that are as good as quickbooks. Here are some of your options.

1. Marg accounting : They have both cloud and desktop accounting option. And if you know how to use tally then using this software won't be hard.

2. Profitbooks : This is more designed to work similar to the Tally. And it has simple user interface.

3. Busy business accounting : Another good option for managing payroll and payouts.

If you want to send the payout through the software itself, then quickbooks intuit is a good option. And if you want to save time, then the best option is to outsource this task to others. There are some of the accounting firms who can do tax, payroll and automated payments through your accounts to the employess. You can definitely check out those options.

• #143106
    I should suggest you to outsource your work to other companies which are working on payments of company members. They are so much experienced to do that and you can save your time this way. it will lessen your headache for paying your employees every month.
    Otherwise you can go for profit books as they are same like tally software and also easy to use.