What should I study after completion of12th standard witn MPC

Confused about career after completion of 12th standard due to poor family background for further studies. Go through this page to find suggestions from our experts.

I'm a boy from a poor family, not exactly poor, my father is unemployed. I have scored around 430 in MPC first year 2016 and now I'm preparing for 12th board examination. I'm confident of getting 430+ in 2017.
    After that I'll be writing JEE main. I'm not confident about that, so I'm searching for a alternate way which help me get a government job with minimum 30k plus salary I'm thinking of Navy or airforce but I have no idea about it. I don't want to waste my life by studying in any engineering college and then searching for a job. My parents can't even afford for engineering. They can but what after that so I want choose a different path I'm really looking hard for answers many have suggested Air-force and Navy but I don't know please the answers will be my life changing one so please help me please,
    Thank you.
  • #141545
    I must appreciate you for your frankness. Doing Engineering without having any inclination for the same is not likely to benifit you and in the present job- market you need to be an outstanding performer in a stream such as Mechanical, Chemical, Mettalurgical, Electronics etc with a distinguished Institutions apart from fine communication skill and should have an analytical - mind in order to respond in a positive way in a given situation.
    So you must persue a direction suiting to you but at the same time, you are required to have total devotion to your present assignment.
    In order to have an entry either in Army or in Air - force, you can start preparing for your graduation - course preferably with science after your intermediate level and a high percentage marks beyond 60 percent would enable you to appear their competitive test organised by the Army and Navy and in addition to it, you must have sound health - both physically and mentally and ensure that your eyes are devoid of colour - blindness and squint - free and you maintain the height and weight as prescribed by selection - board.
    So only your clear vision would pave the way for your success. I wish you all the best for your upcoming assignments.

• #141679
    The answer given by Mr. Jha is very appropriate. I want to add some more options for you to think. You plan for your B.Sc and simultaneously start preparing for competitive examinations. Now a days many governments jobs are being published even with 12th class qualification also. Banks, Indian railways and other government jobs you can attempt. You can go B.Ed after graduation. Teacher posts are plenty and competition will be less for science and mathematics teachers. Now a days the teacher's salaries are very good. You can also continue your further studies while in job which will give good promotion chances also.