• Category: Opinion About

Query about Employee ID Card designing and printing?

Planning to design and print ID cards? Searching for designing tools and software? Find suggestions from experts on this page.

I am running a small organisation. I have few employees and I am planning to issue them all Identity Cards. Can you suggest me any designing tools or software using which I can generate an ID card for all of them? Also want some ideas about how to design and print the ID card for all the employees?
  • #141568
    There are lot of access card printing companies. Browse online for your city who can provide you magnetic strip based access cards. They will provide you various measurement and parameters of printing along with designs. Choose based on your requirement and order for prints. Only your company employee security admin can grant access to these employee id cards. So do not worry about security. You can setup different level of approval for employee card printing.

• #141588
    I think depending on your security and employee login functionality. you have to contract with the access card companies. Some gets integrated with existing login features. And in some cases you have to integrate with the existing companies if they provide the security doors as well as software for employee checkin. Instead of doing it yourself, better get help from the existing companies who are already doing it. The reason being the access card design and RFID integration for cards would take a lot of time and money for implementation.