• Category: Engineering Jobs

Query about various streams or job available after completing my graduation in ECE domain

Aspiring for higher studies after graduation? confused about which course to choose? Check out this page for suggestions from experts.

Ihave secured 96% in 10th examination and secured 95% in 12th exams. But due to various reasons I couldn't secure good marks during my engineering student career and got only 6.5 CGPA still now(now in 3rd year) with almost several backdrops or arrears.
    I am not clear about what to do after my graduation.
    I am ready to face any competitive exams.
    My family is an upper middle class family and would be ready to send me to pursue M.S
    But,I am confused about my career
    Can you suggest some good tips whether to do M.S or study M.E in IIT'S or NIT'S or to go study for IES?
  • #141616
    I think if your mindset is strong academically and you can choose to regain your academic percent back then MS can be one good option. Same goes for MTech in IIT. Or IES. The issue here is you have scored less in engineering and you know that. You just need mental preparation to come back to get your career flowing again in masters degree. If I were to be in your situation, I'd choose what is comfortable for me mentally and academically. If MS is something you can do then go ahead and approach that path. You have financial backing and also support of parents. So you should take that chance and go for higher studies.