How to get community certificate for Central exams purpose

Aspiring to give staff selection CGL exam? Have a query about SC application? Check out this page for resolution to your query.

I have a doubt regarding community certificate. I am a SC student from Tamil Nadu. I need SC community certificate for staff selection CGL exam. For BC students the OBC certificate application is available in offline format. But there is no such application available for SC/ST. Can you help me about how to get the application and where to get it? Can you also show me model certificate?
  • #141810
    The Tahasildar of your Taluk or the Revenue Division is made responsible for issuing the requisite Caste Certificate/Nativity certificate as the case may be. States like Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka have made it mandatory to apply online through the state sponsored e-mode operative centres such as mee-seve/e-Seva. You have to get an application from these centres or can download it and get filled with all the relevant details with regard to the Caste to which you belong and particulars of parents and details of residence etc,. It shpould be submitted along with the supporting documents (with copies of) like age proof, birth certificate/SSC certificate where a clear mention with regard to Surname would be there to identify the particular community and the Aadhaar card at the nearest centre which provides the state Government online services or directly at the revenue Division office/Taluq Headquarters as the case may be. After due verification by the Revenue Inspector and other revenue authorities, you can get the certificate from the Tahasildar within 2-3 weeks.
    Jagdish