• Category: Exam Questions

Problems faced in SSC document verification

Planning to apply for government job? Worried about document verification because of incorrect photo? Find advice from experts on this page.

Will I face problem at the time of SSC document verification as the photo is not properly printed on my certificate? The photo goes out of the box. My photo is at first not printed on my certificate, then I applied to our board for correction. They corrected it but it was not done in proper way and as a result my photo is not printed correctly.
  • #141651
    It is not a big problem. Apply and show your other identity proof like Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID. You can also present a certificate issued by your school principal. So go ahead and apply for the job.
    Best of luck

• #141811
    The face of an individual would change with the passage of the time. The main idea of getting printed your passport size photo the one which you were served with the Hall ticket is that - to identify properly the person attending the board examination and the certificate is issued to the correct person who attended the examination. The computerisation of the results and generation of the Marks Sheet/certificate sometimes leads to mismatch the Roll Number of the candidate attending the Examination and the certificate actually issued to the candidate and to detect it spontaneously with reference to photograph already fed in the computer.

Your Aadhar card and the marks of identification as recorded in the SSC certificate would always help you to prove your identity and don't bother about such trivial things. Please focus on your future.

Jagdish

• #141815
    The face of any person changes drastically with the passage of time. People know this very well, The PAN card, AADHAR card, Election id card, signature, marks of identification, etc. are considered much more reliable basis of identification. So, please don't ponder over these matters and instead concentrate on studies for success.