• Category: IT jobs

Microsoft server 2012 or 2016 or VMware

Confused of choosing better option among MS 2012, 2016 or VMware for career promotion. Please check in here to know which would be better to suit you, our experts will guide you.

If I want to do course in Microsoft 2012 or 2016 which is the best? Currently I am doing job as DL2 engineer. I have also heard about Vmware - which course is best according to future job prospects I should pursue? Any suggestion about any other course? Also please tell me the fees of the above courses.
  • #142131
    VMware would be best choice among all. It was first technology allowed multi user interface on single desktop. There are lot of VMware products in market currently. Nowadays any Windows desktop support engineer needs to have VMware experience. MS 2012 or MS2016 would be outdated once new version comes but VMware will remain or might advance gradually across all Windows, Linux OS. VMware courses fees are depended on product course type. Fees mostly are 10000 Rs and above depending on course.