• Category: Government

How to modify or update aadhar card without registered phone number?

Want to update your aadhar card online? Know how to update your aadhar card online here.

I know how to update or modify aadhar card info via online using our registered mobile number with the help of OTP. But I recently lost my mobile which has my registered SIM number. I would like to know how can I proceed to update my aadhar card without OTP. Quickest solution for this problem is much appreciated.
  • #142055

It is very easy process. Go to nearest local enrollment center which is available everywhere. At your local enrollment center you can apply for online modification or update in Adhaar card. There is a local enrollment center at district level where within 24 hours your process competed and you can download your adhaar card. You can also update your new mobile number. At normal local enrollment center which is available at every village, it takes up to 3 -7 days to complete the process.
    The following documents are acceptable for online update:

• Ration Card
    • School certificate
    • Any government identity card
    • Certificate issued by principal of school
    • Voter ID
    • PAN card

so, you need any one document and original adhaar card. You can also track status of your application online. To find your nearest local enrollment center please visit.

• #142056
    Thank you so much for your kind info @Hakimuddin, this cleared my doubts.

• #142057
    You are always welcome.

• #142060
    To update an Aadhaar card, one need to download the Aadhaar correction form from their official website https://www.uidai.gov.in

In order to update an Adhaar card you need to fill up the name, address that is present in your proff of address certificate and exact name and details present on your Aadhaar card. You need to add your new mobile no to update.

You need to attach the xerox copy of your Aadhaar card and sent it to the below address.
    1. Madya Pradesh
    UIDAI
    Post Box No. 10
    Chhindwara,
    Madya Pradesh-480001
    India
    2. Hyderabad
    Post Box No. 99
    Banjara Hills,
    Hyderabad-500081
    India

Last but not least, you can call the toll free no 1947 if you aren't aware of your nearest UIDAI center. The support team will give information including the address and contact no of your nearest Aadhaar center.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• #142074
    For this query what author Hakimuddin, mentioned is clear. For any changes in aadhar card you have to contact your nearest aadhar center suppose if you can't to any changes through online. Because my son's name was also mis print, I was not able to do it online so the better option was to go to nearest aadhar center and get it changed.

• #142211
    As the importance of aadhaar is growing day by day it is also easy to approach the concern center officials for help. Once we have the registered mobile number in the aadhaar, the correction in respect of age, date of birth, name, address etc., can be easily made online either ourselves or through the browsing centers . I have done personally for me as well for other needy persons approaching me.

• #142352
    As you have mentioned that you have lost your mobile. Block the sim and reissue the same number. It will solve the OTP problem. If still you want update your details such as date of birth, name, address etc. You can send by post with the enclousers to your concerned UIDAI
    POST BOX address. It will be updated shortly.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• #142575
    Its good to visit near by by centre but where will people go who are still away from the access of centre.
    There are many village who still dont have access of CSC or aadhaar enrollment centre. CSC have been taken on their name but these are actually not working in the same territory. CSC owner have taken the CSC in the name of remote located village but actually setup the same in main city of the area.
    They are govt fool.
    Poor villager are suffering from the same problem.
    There must be some system by which poor villager can get the benefit.