What are the best courses that could help anyone after Intermediate CEC

Confusion regarding pursuance of a career choice after intermediate CEC? Follow what our experts have said.

Hi I'm Mohib Ahmed.I am very confused regarding my future..actually I want to know which course have a better value after inter cec...I have chosen cec so that I find maths difficult. I am not able to decide. I am interested to pursue CEC. I want to know about the courses that could have value in future?
  • #142115
    It depends on what sector you want to work in. You have loads and loads of opportunities in service sector. Competitive exams must get you there. For graduation you can pursue, B.com , BBA, LLB, etc.., There is CA too. B.com can get your career settled easily than rest. Accounting and financing, banking and insurance, there are many things you could study.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• #142117
    There are multiple courses you can opt for making your career bright. What is needed is that you must have good grasp over the subjects included in your course. This can be done only by your sustained efforts and interest. In order to have a bright career, you may choose IAS examination after your graduation. Ignoring science - stream, there are different options such as B.A, BBA, B.Com, BFA etc and with your meticulous planning and hard labours, IAS Examinatin can be cracked through.
    In case you have the inclination for the Management - course, choose IIM as your ultimate destination. Of course, a lot of effort has to be put in to achieve the success.
    Sincerity and passion would pay you dividend regardless the course you are persuing. In nut - shell, you have to be a good planner to achieve supremacy in the chosen field.

• #142120
    After completing your Intermediate course there are many options to select. You can go for B.Com and after completing graduation you can plan for CA or ICWA. Some college are offering an integrated course for CA and graduation. In Hyderabad Bhavans college is offering, I heard. If you are not interested in that line you can go for M.Com and then opt for lecturer post. Now a days for B.Com student also B.Ed course is offered. If I have to choose, I will choose CA. However as discussed by other members you can opt for competitive examinations for grade 1 to IV state government jobs or IAS also. You can compete for Bank jobs also. I know many people doing Law after B.Com.