There is a growing demand for quality Tool makers, Tool & Product Designers, Skilled manufacturers and Maintenance Engineers. There are various courses being offered in reputed institutions like Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar and Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF), Kerala in the areas of Tool & Die, production and design. These training, production, design and consultancy centres were established in technical cooperation programme between Govt. of India & Govt. of Denmark to meet the above requirements.
Having done a Diploma in Tools and Die course, it is better for opting for a Post-graduate Diploma course in these following at any of the institutes and the above mentioned Institutes are famous for the infrastructure and academic track record.
1. Post Graduate/Diploma in CAD/CAM (PDCC)
2. Post Graduate/Diploma in Tool Die & Manufacturing (PDTDM)
3. Post Graduate in Tool Design & CAD CAM (PGTD)
The above courses are offered at CTTC, Bhubaneswar while NTTF offers the following courses (one year full time course):
1. Post-Diploma Program in Tool Design
2. Post-Diploma Program in Industrial Automation
3. Post-Diploma Program in Power Electronics
4. Post-Diploma Program in Embedded Systems
For complete details you can check their official website.