There will be no harmfull if a diabeties person intake Natural or Herbal Honey enriched with Kesar, Tulsi and Ginger.
1. Kesar: Crocus Sativs,
2. Ginger: Zingiber officinale,
3. Tulsi: Ocimum sanctum.
Honey is a maraculous energetic and natural drink. It is not only the best food rather it is very useful for children and elderly people. It is used for centuries as a pure and natural remedy for promoting health and well being. It must be consumed on daily basis.
Honey is a natural food which is beneficial for all age groups and has absolutely no harmful effects.
1. Taking hot honey can be fatal, so avoid consuming hot honey. It shouldn't be consumed while working in hot enviroment or places where you are exposed to more heat.
2. Avoid taking honey with meat, fish, jackfruit, radish, leafy vegetables, sugar, jaggery and ice.
3. Never consume honey with equal quantity of oil, water and ghee.
4. 50 gm. of honey should be taken 2-3 times a day. Children and diabeties patient shouldn't be given more than half (1/2) tea spoon of honey.
Science is the deadliest of weapon & Technology is the strongest of armour!